DMV Address Updates
Fast, Secure, and Easy-To-Use Registration Renewal | Officially Entrusted by the CA DMV
Address Verification Documents
- Copy of applicant drivers license or identification card.
- Lease or rental agreement with the signature of the owner/landlord and the tenant/resident.
- Title or deed to residential real property.
- Mortgage bill.
- Home utility bills (including cellphone).
- School documents including any document issued by a U.S. education institution that includes the applicant's date of birth.
- Medical documents.
- Employment documents.
- Faith based documents that include the name and address of the issuing organization.
- Insurance documents, including medical, dental, vision, life, home, rental, and vehicle.
- Internal Revenue Service or California Franchise Tax Board tax return.
- California Certificate of Vehicle or Vessel Title or Registration.
- Change of Address Confirmation by the U.S. Postal Service (Form CNL 107).
- Any document issued by an entity, office, or authority governing over a country, state, county, city, municipality, district, agency, department, or any other political subdivision of a country or state that is typed and contains the agency name, department name, state seal, or is on official letterhead.
- Property tax bill or statement.
- Record of any state or national banks, state or federal savings associations, trust companies, industrial loan companies, state or federal credit unions, and any institution or entity that has issued a credit card.
- An acceptable No Fee Identification Card Eligibility Verification (DL 933) form.
- Voter registration confirmation letter or postcard issued by the California Secretary of State or a local California county elections officer.
- Proof of payment of resident tuition at a public institution of higher education.
- Court documents that list the applicant's first and last name.